Shop By Category
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) for overseas customers
1. When can I receive the shipping confirmation with the tracking number for my order?
We would give you the shipping date and the tracking number for your order once your order has been shipped from our Shibuya branch.
2. How do I cancel my order?
Please send us an e-mail to our Shibuya branch or call us directly to +81-3-3770-1484.
3. Why does the amount charged to my credit card does not appear on my credit card bill immediately?
This is because of the billing cycle of the credit card company here in Japan and the time lag between Japan and your country.
4. The item I have ordered has been delivered with damage. What should I do?
If your order appears to being damaged due transport, please contact your carrier that delivered the package to you.
5. Why is the used item which I have asked you to put on hold for me is still posted on the U-BOX web page?
Our U-BOX web page is not updated real-time but updated every 2 hours.
6. Can you ship my order to a particular exporter?
We are sorry, but we do not ship your order to an exporter or any other agent.
7. Can I use my friend's credit card to pay for my order?
When you would like to pay for your order by credit card, the billing and shipping address needs to match.
8. Is it possible for me to buy brand new Gibson or Epiphone electric guitars?
We are very sorry but due to Gibson Japan's policy, we are prohibited to sell brand new Gibson or Epiphone brand guitars or basses outside Japan.
9. I cannot find the item I would like to order on your web page! What should I do?
If you have any item which you are considering of ordering and it is not posted on our web page, please feel free to contact us from the inquiry form.
10. Can I come and pick up my order at the shop during my stay in Japan?
Yes, it is possible for you to do so.
11. Will you trade in my old equipments?
Yes, this is possible only if you are living in Japan and there is no problem in visiting one of our branches.
12. The information of the used items posted on your U-BOX web page seems not to be enough. How can I get more detailed information?
Due to the fact that the space used to write comments for the used items are small, and the time for our salesclerk to write comments for the used items is limited, we would kindly like to ask you to contact us directly from the inquiry form if you need any further information for the specified item.
13. Can I get a full catalogue which shows all the item you handle?
Ishibashi Music Corp currently stocks more than 30,000 items and we are an authorized dealer for various brand items.
14. Can I get IMC (Ishibashi Musicians Club) point for the items I have purchased from you?
We are sorry, but we offer IMC point card service for local customers only.
15. When I arrange payment by Paypal, could you ship the item to a different address which I have registered to my Paypal account?
No, we could not. We would only ship items to the shipping address you have registered to your Paypal account. If you would like us to ship the item you have ordered to a different address from the address registered to your Paypal account, please arrange payment by bank wire.
16. Is the shipping fee free for every cases?
17. For the purpose of avoiding paying expensive import tax when receiving my order, would you please write a lower value on the shipping document?
We are sorry but due to auditorial reasons, Ishibashi Music has to declare the exact value for the items we sell to our international customers. Moreover, the Tokyo Customs visits our office at fixed intervals for the purpose of audit.
Used Gear Search